|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
AA 12 Step Toolkit
This is the only recovery app based on the big book alcoholics anonymous that you will ever need to maintain your daily reprieve. It is a perfect companion app for your 12 step aa program.
* App features aa sobriety calculator which keeps a track of the number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date in the counter and it will automatically calculate the length of your sobriety.
* Also featuring a comprehensive inventory tool which allows you to create your step 4 and your step 10 aa inventories. You can create different inventories based on the big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* Another tool is the night time inventory as suggested in step 11 of the aa program. As yourself 10 simple questions, elaborate if necessary and your are done.
* And the list doesn't end there. You will not need another diary app again. The Journal tool in this app will easily help you write down your notes. Make short notes and edit them as many times as you want.
* The AA program is not complete with the gratitude list tool. This tool will let you write down the things you are grateful for.
* Worried about others checking your personal notes? We have taken care of that too by giving you an extra layer of security with Pin Locking.
* The alcoholics anonymous program is all about sharing with others and hence a lovely feature has been added for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists via Facebook, Twitter, email, texts, WhatsApp and more.
* Includes the AA Big Book first 164 pages and Dr Bob's Nightmare.
* Add a sponsor or add many sponsees and help each other. Talk with your connections via in-built instant messaging. Review inventories, wave to your connections or nudge your sponsees to get started on their step work.
In short, if you are a recovering alcoholic and need a 12 step companion you can carry in your pocket, especially if you don't have a sponsor yet, this tool will go a long way in recovery.
AA's daily reflections come as standard with the free version of this app. A link opens up the daily reflections website inside the app, so you don't have to keep jumping between apps on your phone.
We have also added some more literature that can be useful in conducting an AA meeting or just as helpful when read in solitude.
- Serenity Prayer
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- How it works
- 12 Traditions
- The Promises
- Just For Today
- On Awakening
- When We Retire
- A Vision For You
The 2020 version also includes stories from the back of Big Book editions 1 & 2.
This App is not affiliated to, endorsed by or sponsored by any 12 step fellowship including but not limited to Alcoholics Anonymous.
For any suggestions or problems, please email us directly on [email protected]
If you cannot afford the pro features in this app, please get in touch and I'll provide you a discounted version of it.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.12steptoolkit.com.