|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Share your beautiful photos, video & music with your friends and family on the big screen TV using AirBuddy App for Android.
AirBuddy adds AirPlay feature to any Android device.
All Android devices including Phone, Tablet, Android TV, Google TV devices are supported.
** Please Note (9/17/2015): AirPlay from iOS 9 devices is not supported yet - an updated version with iOS 9 support is coming soon, please stay tuned.**
Play Video, Photo, Music using AiBuddy -
• Play On your Android device from an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or any other AirPlay client
- Play Video, photo and music
- Play Youtube videos
• Play On your Android device from an AirBuddy on a different Android device
- Play Video and photo
- Play Youtube videos
• Play from your Android device to another Android device with AirBuddy, Apple TV or any other AirPlay server
- Play YouTube videos and other MP4 videos
- Play Photos from Gallery, Photos, Facebook apps and other Android apps
* See Limitations section for unsupported scenarios.
If you run into any issues, please contact me ([email protected]) - I'll be happy to help.
Visit AirBuddy App Website: http://www.airbuddyapp.com
This free version limits continuous playback to 15 minutes/15 photos. Please upgrade to remove this limitation.
For details on use of the permissions, please refer to the bottom of this description text.
** Please Note (Update 9/30/2014):
- If you are sending videos from iOS devices with Latest Youtube app, please see here -
For playback to AirBuddy, source of content can be any of the following -
• iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• Another Android device with AirBuddy app installed it - AirBuddy can act as an Airplay Client/Remote
• Another Android device with any other Airplay client app installed
• iTunes on PC/Mac
Following special scenarios are not supported.
• Airplay Mirroring
• DRM protected movie playback (e.g. most movies purchased in iTunes)
• Airplay from Netflix App (this was added in Netflix app v5.0 for iOS 7)
• Sending Music/Audio from other Android Apps
• Sending Music/Audio to AirTunes target devices (AirPlay speakers, some of the Amp systems etc.)
Storage - Send pictures stored in SD Card and USB
run at startup - Starts AirPlay Server to keep it running in background
prevent device from sleeping - Keeps screen on only while playing video locally
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - Wifi-Multicast reception is required for AirPlay
find accounts on the device - Used for license verification.