By: Azetti Networks
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
IMPORTANT: A subscription to PTT service is required to use the application. For demo purposes and sales information, please send an email to [email protected]
Azetti PTT is a professional Push to Talk over Cellular (PoC) service, which turns your smartphone or tablet into a Walkie Talkie. The service can be used as a modern substitute or complement to traditional two way radios.
Press and hold the button ⟶ talk and others will listen to you in real time
Release the button ⟶ listen to others talking back to you
Azetti PTT is perfect for brief and immediate conversations that improve workforce safety and coordination. It is the perfect tool for communication between corporate users of all sectors:
• Mission critical applications - e.g., private security, police, fire brigades, ambulances, airports, hospital and other public safety uses
• Transportation and logistics - e.g., taxi, bus, coach, truck, shuttle, limo drivers; delivery companies, railway, etc.
• General commercial applications - e.g., construction workers, waste management, utility companies, etc.
✓ REAL TIME communication with up to 50 different calls at the same time
◦ Private calls
◦ Group calls with up to 500 users
◦ Instant one-to-many calls
✓ Instant Messaging including text and images
✓ Location of your contacts using GPS ⟶ see them on the map
✓ Status of your contacts (online, do not disturb or invisible)
✓ Remote storage of contacts, groups and settings
✓ Define a button on your device or headset as your Push to Talk button
✓ Bluetooth headsets supported
✓ Priority calls for emergency situations
✓ Late entry to calls
✓ Voice recording
✓ Active Members list ⟶ check who is listening to you
✓ Very low data usage
✓ Remote administration via web ⟶ manage users, groups, contacts lists and settings
✓ Check the historical tracking of the users in a web tool
✓ PC Dispatcher client available
✓ Compatible with MCPTT and OMA PoC standards
✓ Works on any network - WiFi, 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE); independently of the carrier.