By: +1 Labs
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
NOTICE: Huawei devices running Android 8 and above have a known issue which causes problems when refreshing the calendar. Huawei is aware of the issue and investigating. More details: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget/issues/279
The Android calendar widget is home screen widget for your Android device. It displays a list of upcoming calendar events so that you can easily have a glimpse at your upcoming appointments. Tap on an entry to jump right into your calendar.
The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget.