By: Super Solution
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Call Recorder is one of the best call recorder application at Google Play Store. You can use call recorder to record incoming and outgoing calls automatically. Record any phone call you want to record and choose any call you want to skip with super call recorder. You can set which call to record and which to be ignored. Listen to the call recording and share it. Clear phone recorder conversation app for both sides. Call recorder is unique in design and best call recording software for android phone with lot of super features.
✓. Record your call automatically while calling or ask every-time to record new call.
✓. Organise your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing, date and time and by name easily.
✓. Share recording to Bluetooth, Message etc.
✓. Play, save and delete, call recording
✓. Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
✓. Add caller phone number to contacts
✓. See caller history
✓. Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP file formats.
✓. Save your files on your SD card im mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
✓. Notification with caller image.
✓. Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
✓. Password protection of call recording using app lock link added.
✓. It’s FREE!
CALL RECORDER NOT WORKING OR RECORDING CLEARLY:
1. Please note that some devices particularly some Samsung devices are not compatible or not allow to record calls.
2. Please confirm that your device should not have more than one call recording application, otherwise it can create issues.
3. If call recorder does not record call, please restart your device to try again. If it does not record again then your device might not support call recording.
4. Some devices record low voice of other party, in this problem, please enable automatic speaker, on start of call recording by going application and then more settings.
5. This app might not be working when you are using other apps to record something.
6. You can select WAV, 3GPP, MP4 or AMR audio encoding format, if MP3 recording not working properly on some devices.
7. If you get error "msg_create_file_error", then please test, Have your device been with sdcard or memory card? If not, please change recordings destination path to any other path by going into more settings and recording path and change it correctly.
8. If you get "Sorry recording starting failed", please try other recording options like change Audio source or sample rate.
9. If you select option Always ask from settings, then after selecting this option, you will be ask every-time to record call after one second on outgoing call and after one second after you pick or answer incoming call.
10. If you select WAV file format then try sample rate 44.1kHz. This action will increase the file size but quality of audio become very crystal clear.
TIP : In case recording not work on Samsung, KitKat and above devices try these recommended settings: Go to settings and change Audio source : from MIC to Voice_Call, Format : MP4, Quality: 11kHz and check Auto Speaker On option..