|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
ConnectedCAM Citroën® is the app that connects, using wifi, to the onboard camera of your car and allows you to film and photograph your journey at any time.
You will be able to immediately share your videos and photos of your trips to your social networks or via email. Thanks to the integrated GPS, you can also find where you parked your car directly from the application.
The ConnectedCAM Citroën® principle is simple:
- A built in HD camera connected using wifi to your smartphone that continuously films the road
- The application retrieves directly from the camera the photos and videos of your car journey and allows you to share and save.
With you ConnectedCAM Citroën® you can:
1. IMMEDIATELY SHARE A MOMENT OF YOUR TRIP
A single click and the photo from your ConnectedCAM Citroën® is ready to be shared by email.
2. FIND WHERE YOUR CAR IS PARKED
The integrated GPS in ConnectedCAM Citroën® transmits to the application the last known position of your vehicle and how to get to it.
3. GATHER AND SAVE YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF YOUR JOURNEYS
ConnectedCAM Citroën® allows you to gather all your recordings whenever you want. In case of an accident, a video starting 30 seconds before and stopping 1 minute after the event, is automatically saved by your ConnectedCAM Citroën™ and is downloadable via the app. The recorded film can be used with your car insurance in case of a dispute or an accident.
After the onboard camera has been paired to your smartphone using wifi, the app is automatically turned on when the vehicle starts and will film your travels.
The features of the ConnectedCAM Citroën® app in details:
• Wifi connection between the camera and the app
• Internal memory of 128Gb which includes: saving the last hour driven, videos and up to 100 photos
• Saving a video 30 seconds before and 1 minute after an incident
• Automatic video recording of 2 minutes (30 videos) of the last hour driven, accessible and grouped by route
• Manual recording: a short press to take a picture, long press to film (duration between 20 seconds and 1 minute)
• Preview photos and videos recorded by the connected camera. Automatic sharing (or manual) of your photos and videos by e-mail.
• Ability to upload your multimedia content directly on your smartphone
At any time, you can turn off the camera or delete your data..