By: Engineering Apps
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
The app is a complete free handbook of Control Systems Engineering which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Control engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 150 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to control system
2. Examples of control systems
3. Engineering design
4. Control system design
5. Mechatronic systems
6. Open loop systems
7. Closed loop systems
8. Closed-loop control versus open-loop control
9. Complex variable & Complex function
10. Differential equations of physical systems
11. Mathematical Modeling of Dynamic Systems
12. Nonlinear systems
13. The transfer function of linear systems
14. Concept of Transfer function
15. Impulse response function
16. Transfer function of a field controlled DC motor
17. Transfer function of an armature controlled DC motor
18. Transfer function of a hydraulic actuator
19. Transfer Functions of Dynamic Elements and Networks
20. Block diagrams
21. Block diagram of a closed-loop system
22. Open-loop, feedforward and closed loop transfer function
23. Closed-loop system subjected to a disturbance
24. Procedures for drawing a block diagram
25. Block Diagram Transformations
26. Block diagram reduction
27. Modeling in state space
28. State-space equations
29. Correlation between transfer functions and state-space equations
30. State-space representation of dynamic systems ( forcing function does not involve derivative terms)
31. State-space representation of dynamic systems ( forcing function does involving derivative terms)
32. Signal-flow graph models
33. Transfer function of an interacting system
34. Transfer function of a multiple-loop system
35. Transfer function of an armature-controlled motor
36. Transfer function of a complex system
37. State-space model of mechanical systems
38. State-space model of Electrical systems
39. Transfer functions of cascaded elements
40. Transfer functions of nonloading cascaded elements
41. Mason’s gain formula
42. Introduction to Time domain analysis
43. Unit-step response of first-order systems.
44. Unit-ramp response of first-order systems
45. Unit-impulse response of first-order systems.
46. DC servomotors
47. A servo system
48. Effect of load on servomotor dynamics
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Control Engineering is part of engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities. Control engineering has an essential role in a wide range of control systems, A system can be mechanical, electrical, fluid, chemical, financial and even biological, and the mathematical modeling..