|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
No for CDMA phones.
Phosimgo is the only Android application, today, to Copy, Move and Delete contacts to and from Phone, Sim card and DIFFERENT Google account.
Phosimgo means PHone – SIM – GOogle.
In detail Phosimgo allows you to move and / or copy contacts with only one click:
• From Phone to Sim;
• From Phone to any Google account;
• From any Google account to Sim card;
• From any Google account to Phone;
• From Sim to any Google account;
• From Sim to Phone;
• Export all contacts on excel file;
• Send all contacts exported for email;
• Import contacts from excel file.
• Delete the selected contacts from each address book (Phone, Google and Sim);
• Synchronize the 3 address book giving evidence of contacts missing;
• Copy and / or Move photos of the contacts selected;
• Copy and / or Move contacts to and from any Google Account;
• Calculation of the maximum capacity of the SIM card.
Phosimgo uses the OAuth2 protocol for the authentication on Google without storing passwords on device.
With Phosimgo you can:
• Copy the selected contacts on the Google address book of a friend or relative;
• Copy the Google address book of a friend or relative on your phone or on your Sim card;
• Make backup copies of your address book on any number of Google accounts;
• Delete contacts with one click from the phone, Google or Sim card.
With free version you can manage a fix number of contacts.
Before buying the full version, you can check the compatibility of your phone with Phosimgo downloading and using the free version..