|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Do you want to explore the world using street-level views at the same time you are located on a map?
With DualMaps you can do it and more and enjoy this features:
- Both views are synchronized. If you move one of them, another one will follow the movement.
- Move your location dragging the marker of map, with a long-click on any place of it or even moving the street-level camera.
- Linear compass will tell you always your orientation.
- Address for the selected position shown.
- Search for any location you want.
- Go to your location in a click or jump to any random place.
- Share your position with any application you have installed.
This project is open source, you can watch the code at https://github.com/kix2902/Dualmaps.