By: Jinhak Co.
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Elementary Calculator is designed to show you how the question is solved and what the related mathematical concepts are. Elementary Calculator also allows students to make questions for themselves and to check process of problem solving.
All the skills students learn from First grade to Eighth grade are supported such as:
- The four fundamental arithmetic operations
- Quotient and Remainder
- Prime Factorization
- Divisor/Common Divisor/Greatest Common Divisor
- Multiple/Common Multiple/Least Common Multiple
- Prism and Pyramid – Number of Vertices, Faces and Edges
- Perimeter and area of Plane figures
- Surface area and volume of Space figures
- Unit Converter
- Proportional Expression
- Proportion and Number
- Continued Ratio.