|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Manage your files efficiently and easily with File Manager! File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network,
By default, File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
File management and organization tool, simple, small and fast. Explore, create, search, copy, paste, delete, rename, zip... your files and folders.
The main feature & Benefits of File Manager (File Explorer):
- Support for multiple operations, such as copy, cut, delete, compression, decompression, sharing etc.
- Quickly view the built-in SD card and external SD card storage file.
- Quickly search and view local files.
- Quickly view pictures, music, videos, applications, processes, downloads,bluetooth etc. by category.
- Quickly view,kill background running application,reduce CPU usage and save battery.
* Open Source, light and smooth
* Based on Material Design guidelines
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
* Work on multiple tabs at same time
* Multiple themes with cool icons
* Navigation drawer for quick navigation
* App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
* Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
* Root explorer for advanced users
- Quickly open, backup, or uninstall applications.
- Provide a variety of easy tools, such as clean-up, sharing, FTP.
- Select multiple files by long click in file list.
- Quickly create txt files & folders.
- Bookmark the folder and view the bookmark in the sidebar.
- For advanced user operation, we provide root mode.
- The file list supports multiple view modes and can be sorted by time, name, size.
- Customize your favorite interface colors.
- All Android tablet, phone, and TV supported.
- Support for multiple languages such as Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and more....