HMT is a counter that will let you keep track of your favorite activities, whatever they are.
You can configure tasks to store 1 or 2 numbers to mean what you prefer, a free text description, gps coordinates and 5 stars to remember your opinion.
Lets see some example.
You'd like to store how many times you go to the cinema, ticket price (1 number), movie title (text), movie judgment (5 stars).
You'd like to remember restaurants, price (1 number), name (text), position (gps), your judgment (stars)
With hmt you can add and configure your activity as you want.
- add, edit, delete activities
- configure activities with 0, 1, 2 numbers with the value you prefer
- configure activities with 1 custom text
- configure activities to save your gps position
- configure activities to save your judgment
- view all registrations and search by year, month, descriptions or number values
- statistics 7 - 15 - 30 - 90 days, current month, current year, last year, max and min values
- monthly graph
- export/import database to backup your data
- export to text file
- create groups
- ability to modify stored entry
- simple counter.