|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Indian Rummy is One of the most popular Rummy card game in India, Indian Rummy easy to understand, challenging to play! Originating from India this game of Rummy is conquering the world! So watch out! It gets you before you know it and you will have a hard time cutting yourself loose.
Indian Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
Table Rules :-
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
3) The second run can be pure or non pure (called Second Life).
4) Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards.
5) 13 cards are dealt to each player.
At starting of each game one card will be declared as Joker. You can use that card as wild card to make set or sequence. Please note that if you make sequence with that card then it will be counted as impure sequence.
To finish the game, you must declare your turn by making Sequence (or Runs) and Sets using all 13 cards (Dead 7. Wood points must be 0) and you must need at least two Sequences, one of which must be a Pure sequence. Play 13 Cards Indian Rummy with real players anywhere in the world.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Indian Rummy interesting and challenging. To win a game of Rummy requires skill, use of memory, complete focus, and involvement in the game.
1. Easy swipe feature to pick and discard cards making your rummy game play effortless.
2. Highest FREE bonus to start playing on the HIGH STAKES RUMMY tables immediately!
3. EASY controls to start playing fast!
4. Use the GROUP feature to arrange your cards into sets and sequences. HIGHLIGHT functionality shows if you have a valid set/sequence.
Indian Rummy is multiplayer card game that you can play in public room or in a private room where you can invite your friends and decide the bet per point.
Bored sitting at home or the subway? No problem, just launch Indian Rummy and rack your brains and win!.