|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
An intelligent on-device diagnostics and automated correction tool to address most commonly faced device issues.
• The application diagnoses the device and sends diagnostics data to the application server.
• The application displays a list of successful and failed services.
• Fixes services that can be altered automatically
• Presents quick links for resolution of services that require user interaction.
• Hardware tests can be performed on the device.
• A user can also use the application for the following actions:
• Request a support representative’s help via remote control.
• Run connectivity test.
• Operate shortcuts to reach specific on-device services.
• Drive single-click backup and restore procedures.
• View device information..