By: Plan to Eat
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Meal planning can save you money on food costs, result in better eating habits, and encourage families to eat together more often. The Plan to Eat app is the perfect tool for making meal planning an unobtrusive part of your daily routine.
Right now, you can try it out for FREE for 30 days, no obligation or credit card required. After that, monthly subscriptions are $4.95 and annual subscriptions are $39.
Some key features of the app include:
- THE ULTIMATE COOKBOOK: Tap the share icon in your web browser to import recipes from the web, or enter your family recipes manually in the app.
- SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Connect with other Plan to Eat subscribers to share and save recipes, or share a recipe by text or email.
- PLAN EVERY MEAL: Take control of your meal schedule by adding recipes to the planner. You can even adjust portions, reschedule meals, plan leftover nights, and track extra portions in your freezer.
- SHOP WITH PURPOSE: The ingredients in meals are automatically added to your shopping list. You can also add shopping list items manually, add your usuals from a customizable staples list, plan your list weeks in advance, and create lists for different stores.
- START COOKING, STEP BY STEP: Tap "Start Cooking" when viewing a recipe to get step-by-step cooking instructions that make cooking easy!
- KEEP PLANNING, EVEN IN THE GROCERY STORE: No Internet? No problem! You can still manage your recipes and shopping list items even when you're offline.
- STAY IN SYNC: Your Plan to Eat account automatically synchronizes your recipes, planner, and shopping list across all of your devices, and your spouse's, too! Sign in on all of your mobile devices and at plantoeat.com to keep on planning!
Ready to start planning a happier, healthier lifestyle? Sign up today!
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at [email protected]
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!.