|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
• 88-key piano with high quality sound.
• Responsive multi-touch keyboard.
• Connects to external MIDI devices.
• Connect your Android device to a computer using a regular USB cable to allow communication between the app and your favorite Digital Audio Workstation!
• Use a USB OTG adapter to use your Android device as a host for a physical MIDI Keyboard. The app can then send and receive Note On/Note Off MIDI data. You can even use the app as a soundbank for your MIDI keyboard, complete with sustain pedal support!
NOTE: It may be necessary to change the USB configuration of your Android device to "MIDI" when connecting to a computer, as well as enabling the device in your DAW.
Check out this excellent video by one of our users for an example on how to set up the app: https://youtu.be/J_n6v7yCi_g.