|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
The Mini Bible College (MBC) app offers a comprehensive study of the Bible and Biblical principles through 215 high-quality audio lessons.Content includes a complete survey of the Bible, plus two additional teachings on Sermon on the Mount and on Marriage & Family. Pastor and teacher Dick Woodward developed this study with a unique approach that makes the scriptures come alive, cutting through denominational and cultural boundaries. The MBC curriculum is currently being used around the world to educate and nurture believers. It's devotional approach to the scriptures is easy to understand and apply to your life.
* 215 audio lessons split between 4 main courses:
- Sermon on the Mount
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Family and Marriage
* Includes translations for more than 30 languages
* 150 additional lessons covering specific books of the Bible and special focus areas (English and other select languages)
* Ideal for small groups and Bible studies, as well as independent study
* Includes leader and student guides for each of the four main courses, and study booklets for each course
* Create a profile to track your progress
* Download lessons to your account to listen off-line
To use MBC, listen to the audio lessons and download the corresponding student workbook, which contains study questions to help you learn. Also included are the corresponding leader guides, which provide the answers to the study questions and can be used to lead small groups and Bible studies. For further reading, please use our study booklets, offered at the course level, which provide more commentary on each course.
Languages included in app: English, African English, African French, Amharic, Arabic, Banjara, Bengali, Farsi, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Indonesian, Kannada, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Kok Borok, Malagasy, Mandarin, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Sora, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telegu, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese*
*Material is updated frequently and may include more languages than listed here..