By: Skyline Infotech
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this app.
You can even record a live audio and this MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it for free.
This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
Create your own UNLIMITED ringtones，alarm, or notification sound from an existing audio file.
Just a few simple steps , you can get any ringtone you want.
All you need to do is to choose the song you like, select the most exciting part of the song and press SAVE. That's all, create ringtone no easier than this!
After clip ringtones , and can easily be found in the ringtones library . And can be edited , assigned , or delete operation .
Mp3 Cutter-joiner is the first and only application that allows you to create ring tones and tone without any time limit .
- Record audio by ringtone maker
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign to contacts, using this editor.
- Cut the music files stored on the phone, made a unique ringtone.
- Scan music stored in your phone and various audio files, music editing and clipping.
- Integrated MP3 player help you to play before cutting .
- You can save the file to SD card .
- The software will produce a good music file as the default ringtone or warning tone, can be added to a contact as a ringing tone.
- Waveform display, and there are five scaling.
- ringtone maker also supports trim, merge files
- Touch to adjust the ringtone by starting and ending location.
- Delete the ringtone.
- Set the edited file as ring tone .
- Manually set the start & end time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it.
- Have a built-in file browser, easy to find and open the music.
- Powerful audio editing features, millisecond-level perfect cut.
- Powerful music editor.
- Music cutter, song cutter
- mp3 cutter, mp3 trimmer
This app is base on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html.