|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Just tilt your device and turn the space upside down, defying the laws of gravity.
Push the ball into the U by changing the gravity direction and tilting your device.
HOW IT WORKS
- Rotate your device to change the gravity direction.
- You can change the gravity direction whenever you want.
- Don't trap the ball when you change the gravity direction.
- Draw objects, lines and polygons.
- If you get stuck, tap the restart button.
- Certain objects can change the ball's direction... and place!
- Lines, springs, black holes... each level has its challenges!
Physics Drop Gravity is a free to play physics problem game with brand new levels that will put your spatial-visualization abilities to the test.
Do you think you master physics puzzles? Try Physics Drop Gravity!.