|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Racing cars Lock Screen is the best iOS 7 screen lock designed for those who want to own an iPhone. This xLocker simulate the Iphone 5s lock screen via both the sliding effect and iOS 7 lock screen pin. You can use this "iphone" to prank your friends. If you use it together with IOS IPhone Launcher, your Android device will be totally changed into a new IPhone. It's really funny and worth trying!!
Do you like racing cars and racing moto? Do you enjoy the pleasure from the Fast and furious speed? Racing car Wallpaper Lock Screen will bring you all these! Providing the most popular racing-theme wallpaper including racing car, racing motor pictures. Now get on the speed motor and speed car, start an amazing, exciting journey. Enjoy the incredible speed and steering sensations!
1. Simulate the best iphone iOS 7 Lockscreen;
2. Slide to unlock or pin lock iOS 7 for security lock.
3. Launch app, launch camera from lockscreen as ios locker.
4. Support custom wallpaper, more than 10 amazing and awesome HD Wallpapers of racing car, racing moto for your option!
How to use:
1. Launch the customizable Lock Screen and tick the "Enable Screen" checkbox to enable it.
2. Click the "Set LockScreen Wallpaper" to choose different pretty backgrounds.
3."Disable System Lock" in case you use the system screen lock originally.
4. Close this iOS security lock by cleaning the "Enable Screen" checkbox.
1) My Old lockscreen keep coming back
Go into your device security setting and turn system lock screen off
2) It's not a real security locker, I can exit the lock screen by click home button?
Enable the "home lock" checkbox and this issue is fixed.
Want to make your screen cool and exciting? Then install this app and decorate your screen with racing cars and racing moto in racing games. Enjoy it.
Our lock screen has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3, Note, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S, Moto Razr XT910 and Nexus 5, Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Apple, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world..