|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Samsung Flow is a software product that enables a seamless, secure, connected experience across your devices. You can authenticate your tablet/PC with your smartphone, share content between devices, and sync notifications or view content from your smartphone on your tablet/PC. You can turn on the smartphone's Mobile hotspot to keep your tablet/PC connected.
You can also sign in to your tablet/PC using your biometric data (your iris or fingerprint) if you register with Samsung Pass.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC: Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413)
(Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, Galaxy Book2, Galaxy Book S, PC)
2. Android Tablet: Android N OS or newer
3. Android Phone: Android N OS or Newer
It may not be supported by some models, depending on the smartphone specifications.
* Samsung Flow will operate only on official software released by Samsung Electronics.
* Windows: Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional) or Wi-Fi/LAN, Wi-Fi direct
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store.
Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app.
* You can no longer unlock your computer with Samsung Flow because the Windows policy has changed..