|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
A simple Shift calendar for shifts operation eight-hourly and twelve-hourly working time.
For various companies in the EU such as: Shulle, Volkswagen, KIA, Carmeuse Slovakia, TOTAL France, VOLIA France, MONDI, IKEA Components, SCHAEFFLER, ThyssenKrupp, Hella TN, Slovnaft, U. S. Steel
nurses, waiters, firefighters,
harmonograms 51, 52, 53, 54, 68, 69, 70
12 hours: 1,1,2 days - 2,2,4 days - 1, 1, 3 days - 2,2,4 days, free weekends
8 hours: 2,2,2,2 days - 2,3,2 days - 2,2,3 days
English, Slovak, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Croatian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Portugal, Turkish, Russian, Greek
- possibility of changing shifts
- manually adjustable shifts
- possibility to add events and notifications to date
- calendar displays the holidays
- possibility to change the theme
- possibility to change shifts color.
- possibility choice of first day of the week
- send calendar as an image to friends
- possibility to enter working hours per shift,
- possibility to delete all events at once.
- backup and recovery database to an external SD card.
- sort events by date, alphabet and announcement.
- qick change of date through the date selector.
Added two week widget. The first week is up to date. The current day is in brackets. The event is marked with a point - ●. Widget has a week shift and return to the current date. Update is after the topic changes, the first day of the week, when editing and changing events..