By: 50LANGUAGES LLC
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Learn 50 languages for free using your native language!
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
1. In the Main Menu tap on "Select languages". Then select your native language and the language you want to learn. Stay online for 10 minutes so that all sound files for this language can be downloaded in the background. You can work offline then.
2. Tap on "Account settings" and "Register". After registering you can make in-app purchases to remove ads, save your progress on our server, get a language certificate after 50 and 100 lessons.
3. If you have prior knowledge of the language, we recommend that you first take a placement test.
4. You will find 100 lessons that you can learn for free. Each lesson has 10 steps. You will be guided through all the lessons.
5. Go to the menu in the top right corner to repeat a lesson or to skip a task.
6. Tap on "Practice" in the Main Menu to practice the content of the lessons. Here you can also learn the alphabet and the numbers.
Tips for effective learning
Take 15 minute breaks after each lesson to relax and memorize what you learned.
Review the previous lesson before you start a new one.
We strongly recommend that you take notes while learning..