|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
WAR (Widespread Augmented Reality) is a HUD (Heads Up Display) where you anonymously create the waypoints by geotagging and sharing real world points of interest. Nearby WAR users can interact with your waypoints through their own WAR HUD. So look through your phone not at your phone. It is like looking at the real world through internet binoculars.
1. Log in with a random, anonymous and disposable handle.
2. Geotag your current location with a picture, note, chat room and URL.
3. Share your handle with friends to view and interact with your geotags.
3. Search with your camera to find other WAR parties on the horizon.
4. Remotely create geotags with the browser app at http://spideronfire.com
1. The data is yours. WAR does not care about your data.
2. Overlay your own virtual content on to the real world.
3. Quickly answer the question, "Where are you?" with a geotag.
4. Map out a trip and create way points for your travels.
5. Add a HUD to your vehicle by mounting a WAR enabled device
6. Float a virtual billboard above your business or hang out.
7. Find people and things at beaches, parks, stadiums and parking lots.
8. Coordinate group movements under a private and common HUD
WAR is different than other Augmented Reality browsers in three key ways.
1. First, the geotagged locations and content are yours, your friends and the general public. You are not force fed commercial listings, a.k.a. ATMs, Banks, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Bars, Cafés, Hospitals, Hotels, Taxis, Movie Theatres, Beauty Salons, et. al.
2. Secondly, you do not log in with any identifying information. Your WAR handle is anonymous and disposable. Share your handle with trusted friends via e-mail or social networks. Create private cliques to share sensitive points of interest, e.g. hook ups and dead drops.
3. Lastly, the desktop interface at http://SpiderOnFire.com allows you to geotag remotely and travel the world virtually.
The possibilities are endless with the ever-changing sky as the limit, so expand your horizons and see beyond your line of sight..