By: Gioco Studios
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Learn to use an angle grinder to cut tile, mortar and pavers; make quick work of rust and loose paint removal; sharpen blades and cut or grind steel.
Angle Grinder is a powertool, used in the industries, workshops, home and other places, with a multitude of uses for DIY and crafts. It can be used for grinding and cutting but also sanding and wire brushing. However like any power tool grinders can be dangerous if used incorrectly. This gamified guide shows you what safety precautions to take before and during cutting and how to cut, brush or sand properly.
This app is a gamified version for operating Angle Grinder with complete safety equipments.
You task is to use the angle grinder to grind an object without causing any harm to yourself.
Choose the appropriate protective equipment to succeed:
- Safety Glasses or Goggles for Eye Protection
- Ear Muffs or Ear Plugs to avoid hearing damage
- Dust Mask or Respirator as Breathing Protection
- Protective gloves to avoid minor cuts, scuffs, abrasion
- Close fitting protective clothing or Apron
- Hard hat / hairnet
- Steel Toe Cap Shoes or Boots
- Protective or safety boots and footwear
- Weld mask - Harnesses.
Available in following Languages: