|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Auphonic Edit is a non-destructive audio editor and recorder with focus on ease of use, high-quality audio and stability.
In combination with the integrated Auphonic web service, you can post-process, encode, tag and publish your podcasts, interviews, music recordings on the go with a single click.
The recorder captures your raw signals from any USB audio interface or the internal microphone without any Android pre-processing in an uncompressed (WAV) or compressed (AAC) format, written to disk every moment to avoid data loss if the app gets killed.
Our recording interface displays the current maximum peak level, available recording time, you can add and edit chapter markers and it also records in background while using other apps.
Audio editors are complex and can get very confusing given the constraint screen of a mobile phone.
Auphonic Edit implements the minimum amount of features required to cover the most common audio editing tasks, conforming to standard native UI idioms of Android:
- Full waveform display of all audio files including zooming, seeking, scrolling, etc.
- Non-destructive editing (we always keep the original files): cut files with automatic crossfades, copy/paste (also between different audio sessions) and restore cut regions/files
- Create markers, selections, file objects and use them for exact navigation and editing
- Adjust volume gain of selections, add fade in/out etc.
- Import any files from your device or other apps, including realtime resampling, down/upmixing to fit the current audio session
- Render and share your sessions with any Android app, or export to the Auphonic web service
Features of the (optional) Auphonic web service:
- Encode your audio files in MP3, Opus, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, FLAC, WAV and more
- Metadata/tagging and chapter marks support for all file formats
- Loudness Normalization to new broadcast standards: EBU R128, ATSC A/85, mobile audio and more
- Intelligent Leveler: balances levels between speakers, music and speech – no compressor knowledge required
- Automatic Noise and Hum Reduction: classifies regions with different backgrounds and automatically removes noise
- Filtering of disturbing frequencies
- Automatic Speech Recognition and Audio Search in over 80 languages
- Publish your results automatically via YouTube, SoundCloud, Podlove Publisher, Spreaker, Libsyn, Blubrry, Archive.org, Dropbox, (S)FTP, HTTP, Google Drive, WebDAV, Amazon S3, etc.
- For more information, please see https://auphonic.com/landing
Please note that you need a free Auphonic account to use our web service.
All native recording, editing and sharing can be done completely offline without any account..