By: AvaTrade ltd.
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
AvaTradeGO voted no. 1 trading app* is an exceptional end-to-end trading solution
AvaTradeGO enables users to trade, monitor their accounts, engage in social trading and follow top traders from all over the globe.
Plus, exclusive to AvaTrade – Protect your trades with AvaProtect™, the ultimate built-in risk management tool.
Who is AvaTrade?
AvaTrade is an award-winning online CFD broker with offices around the globe and regulation in 5 continents. The company provides multiple trading platforms including on-the-go online trading with step-by-step guidance on opening foreign exchange trades, CFDs on commodities, Cryptos and Stocks.
With AvaTradeGO you can access key information with clear analysis on what matters today!
The AvaTradeGO app includes the following features:
• Price alerts and Real-time market quotes on popular stocks CFDs
• Monitoring social trends from the AvaTrade vibrant traders community
• One stop shop - Register and deposit directly from the app
• Over 1,000 Forex and CFDs trading instruments including the world’s top forex pairs, CFDs on commodities, stocks, cryptocurrencies and more
• Up to 30:1 leverage on various instruments
• Live chat with AvaTrade’s multi-lingual customer support
• A wide variety of technical tools including Pivots, MACD, RSI and other leading indicators
• Watching market trends in real-time – exclusive technology to AvaTradeGO
• A user-friendly dashboard, with intuitive management tools for forex traders, clear charts, and zoom for details
Trading stocks has never been so intuitive! CFDs on Stocks, Shares and Cryptocurrencies trading are also available on the AvaTradeGO app!
Trade stocks CFDs such as Apple, Amazon, Coca Cola, Google, Interested in cryptocurrencies? AvaTrade also offers Bitcoin trading and other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, in a click.
Start experimenting in forex trading on the AvaTradeGO app today – download now!
*Global Forex Awards - Best Trading App 2020
71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money..