Checarda is used to securely read, check, and validate physical and virtual smartcards
Checarda has the capability to read and check a cardholder's details using using NFC enabled Android smartphones or tablets or via a device’s camera by reading a QR code. The device reads information either directly from the physical smartcard's chip or from the QR code generated by the virtual smartcard.
Reading and checking smartcards with Checarda allows card checkers to securely access up-to-date information, in real-time, to validate a cardholder's identity and ensures they have the appropriate training and qualifications for the occupation they are undertaking.
Reading a card electronically not only reduces the possibility of card fraud, but also makes capturing and storing smartcard details much quicker and more efficient.
This app works online, accessing the most up-to-date information, as well as offline. So, if you can’t get a phone signal or internet, you can still read basic details from the QR Code that proves the virtual smartcard is genuine.
Why use Checarda:
- Check for updates since a card was issued or last read
- Verify that cards are valid
- Ensure that cardholders have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out
- Record cards that have been checked, with the time and location where available
- Capture additional cardholder information, avoiding the need to keep paper records
Email: [email protected]