By: Imaginando Lda
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of classic synthesizers like the Roland Jupiter, Yamaha DX7, Moog and many more.
Designed for portability, its sound engine is shared across all platforms sounding exactly the same on both desktop and mobile versions.
Sign up for a free Imaginando account and sync your patches/presets across multiple devices with DRC’s cloud sync technology*. This powerful feature allows you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
- Up to 8 voices
- Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO's and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
- Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit:
Learn DRC - Check out over 100 DRC Sound Design Tutorial videos and learn how to make some of the most iconic synth sounds ever created, with our dedicated DRC playlist:
We're passionate about customer service too - If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, please get in touch via our contact page:
*Monthly usage limits apply - sync up to 5 patches for free, for information about other plan options, see the Cloud Sync details for DRC in the ‘My products’ section of your account dashboard: