By: Mehdi K.
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
It’s time to solve endless brain-teaser riddles and puzzles and challenge your puzzle-solving skills and IQ level. Drive Me Crazy is an addictive riddle game for Android that comes with more than 50 unique and challenging riddles that can entertain you for hours without ever noticing the time. The wide range of available riddles and puzzle with different levels of difficulties, make sure you get enough brain-teaser challenges and helps you improve your logical thinking and develop more strategic ways of thinking and looking at a question.
So, if you are into such quizzes and puzzles for Android and looking for an addictive riddle game for Android, download Drive Me Crazy for free on your Android device and see how many puzzles you can save, how many codes you can crack and how many solutions you can find.
Addictive brain-teaser riddles to challenge your logical thinking skills
Drive Me Crazy, the free riddle game for Android with the same concept as the popular 100 Doors title, comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that you will get the whole idea without ever having to go through a complex procedure.
While the gameplay can be as simple as just typing a number or a password, tilting and shaking/ your phone, or rotating your phone, but the main challenge is to figure out the correct answer for each riddle and puzzle. The riddles start with easy to solve puzzles and end with hard to solve puzzles. So, you need to be fully focused on the gameplay, relax your mind and pay attention to every single detail.
Who should install this free riddle game for Android?
Drive Me Crazy is a brain-teaser game designed for people who like solving logical puzzles and do whatever it takes to find hidden clues in each puzzle and won’t stop thinking until they crack the code. So, if you are one of the following types of users, then this free riddle game can easily become your best companion when it comes to challenging your puzzle-solving skills:
1. If you like the concept of point and click puzzle games, such as the 100 Door games, and looking for a fresh title that offers the same types of quizzes and puzzles that only require typing or utilizing the features of your phone such as flashlight, tilting, rotating, and changing mode.
2. If you are looking for a brain-teaser set of riddles and puzzles to challenge your logical thinking skills, the wide range of available point and click puzzles won’t disappoint you at all.
3. If you are tired of playing games on your Android device and looking for a puzzle game that not only entertains you for hours, but it also helps you strengthen your skills.
What else? Since the entire features of this riddle game for Android are available for free, there is no harm giving it a try and explore the features for yourself. While you are all alone solving the quizzes and challenges, you get to use up to three hints in each level, to make sure you never get stuck on a single level.
Drive Me Crazy main features at a glance:
• Clean and neat design with a fresh and intuitive interface
• High-quality graphics with smooth animations
• Collection of brain-teaser challenges
• Use hints and clues to solve difficult riddles
• Different riddles with different levels of difficulties
• Improve logical thinking skills
• Challenge IQ level
• Free to play
So, Drive Me Crazy, the brain-teaser puzzle for Android to challenge IQ, delivers everything you should expect from such riddle games and it even sets the bar higher by offering smooth animations, a wide range of different quizzes with different levels of difficulties, fun clues that come handy in super difficult challenges, intuitive interface and much more.
Download Drive Me Crazy on your Android phone and see how many riddles and quizzes you can solve without using the clues, and how many codes you can manage to crack.
Stay tuned and let us know about any bug, questions, feature requests, or any other suggestions..