|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Elders, a leading Australian agribusiness, recognises how important it is to have accurate weather information updated on a regular basis. To help make your decisions easier Elders Weather is available at your fingertips.
Elders Weather includes over 2000 locations, key international locations and the ability to add up to 10 favourite locations.
The Elders Weather App is free to download and use. [Some features only available with Silver Subscription for $2.99 per year]. App includes features like:
• Current weather conditions
• 7 Day forecasts
• Next 48 hours (with hourly breakdown)
• Local and National Radar
• Observation history
• Tides and Moon
• Dew point
• Minimum and maximum temperature
• Chance of rain and amount
• Wind and gusts
• National Satellite
• 7 Day synoptic
• GFS 0-7 and 7-14 day
• Rain forecast maps
• Radar maps with pause & play function
Current weather conditions:
• Dew Point
• Feels like
• Relative humidity
• Rain since 9am
• Rain in the last 10 minutes
• Local warnings
• Past 24hrs temperature and wind gusts
• 4 nearby locations
• Minimum / Maximum temperature
• Rain chance as percentage and amount
• District forecast
• Wind forecast for 9am and 3pm
• Frost risk
• UV Index
• Sunrise / Sunset
Next 48 hours forecast:
• Hourly or 3-hourly breakdown
• Wind direction and speed
• Chance of rain and intensity
• National, state & local radars with play/pause and zoom function
• National Satellite
• 7 Day Synoptic
• GFS 0-7 and 8 -14-day rain forecast maps
• NINO3.4 and Southern Oscillation Index
Personalise your app:
• Choose your units: Temp Cº-Fº, km/h-knots, mm-inches, metres or inches.
• Personalise which modules go into your homepage (available with Silver Subscription).
• Wake up with Elders. An alarm inside the app.
• Push Notifications available for several different parameters.
You can buy our Silver Membership will give you exclusive access to:
• Advanced push notifications
• 28 days rain forecasts
• 12-month district rain forecasts
• Longer observation history
• Extra layers on radars
• Lightning information on National radar
The membership is an annual subscription and will last 12 months from the day of Purchase.
• The price of Silver membership annual subscription is AUD$2.99 / year with unlimited access to all the features during this period.
• All payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the current membership price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by the user at any time, by visiting Account Settings after purchase, however, the active subscription period will run until the end without any refund (no cancellation of current subscription, only cancellation of renewal is allowed).
The Elders Weather App is owned by Elders Rural Services Australia and uses Bureau of Meteorology data and Weatherzone meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world. More information on our data sources can be found at https://www.eldersweather.com.au/data-sources.
Your feedback is welcome via the website form (https://www.eldersweather.com.au/feedback) and in the Elders Weather App.
The Elders weather website: https://www.eldersweather.com.au