Wotja Lite 21 is an awesome 'generative music' creativity system - a powerful, *free* & ever evolving all-in-one creator, lab, mixer & player. Get it now if you like creating or making 'ambient' music!
With or without musical knowledge, use it to make custom ambient & melodic soundscapes, lush drone mixes, text-to-music, IDM, MIDI & ideas for relaxation, video background music, installations etc.
CREATE & EXPLORE
Easily make mixes from 100s of editable templates. Optionally explore powerful generative, adaptive, text-to-music, sound design, cut-up, scripting & randomization techniques.
PLAY & RELAX
With one tap use Flow to auto-generate & play a continuous stream of live mixes - great for relaxation, reflection, meditation & sleep. Playlist your own mixes too!
• Lite (free & ad-free): A full save mode with some restrictions that is perfect for A) learning about generative music, B) exploring Wotja and C) relaxation (60 min play: Flow "Go"/ 1 Included Album). Main restrictions: some auto-timeouts; edit mix track 1 only; ch 1 MIDI in/out only; no edit of Randomization Schemes; no export of Flow mix; mix recordings licensed for Personal Use only (see EULA).
Note 1: See wotja.com/#featuresets for the Feature Set table.
Note 2: Wotja Pro 21 is available in a selection of Google Play stores; if not available in your store you can otherwise get it from https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08R6FKPGR.
Note 3: No paid-for version on your Google Play store? See this FAQ: https://intermorphic.com/help/#faq-googleplay-store.
• Lots new in V21 - https://intermorphic.com/wotja/#whatsnew
• 100s of gorgeous generative music templates & Sound/FX presets
• 48 independent content cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/generative cell sequencing
• Flow mode for a succession of freshly generated mixes
• Music Engine (IME) with 130 parameters for generative (MIDI) music generation & 'text to music' capability for melodies
• Sound Engine (ISE) with ’Macro Oscillator 1’ plus many other synth & FX units presets
• Text Engine (ITE) for creating 'cut-up’ text with word locking, syllable rules, 5 source fields & more
• Support for: 1 channel MIDI In/Out; recording to WAV; SF2; sleep timer etc.
MIDI OUT/IN SUPPORT
MIDI needs to be enabled in both the OS (which generally means Android 8 ) and by the manufacturer of your device. Using this free version of Wotja (which supports MIDI Out/In on Channel 1 only) you can check if this works for you on your device. See FAQ: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/faq/#faq-android-midi-out
From a double BAFTA award-winning dev team, the Wotja system is the continued evolution of the Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl and legendary SSEYO Koan apps. It uses a combination of AI Techniques & heuristics we’ve been crafting for over 30 years.
• Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/21/guide
• Privacy: https://intermorphic.com/privacy
• Terms: https://intermorphic.com/tos
• EULA: https://intermorphic.com/eula
Something not working right? Please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options. Thank you!.