|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Need your glasses prescription? Try our FREE app!
Introducing Prescription Scanner: an easy, fast & FREE way of getting your prescription from your current eyeglasses without leaving the house. Just download the app, scan your glasses and shop a new pair online with your prescription at GlassesUSA.com.
* Convenient: Scan from the comfort of home
* Easy & fast: Get your prescription in less than 5 minutes!
* App is completely FREE
• All you need is a smartphone, computer and a standard-size magnetic card
How it works:
• Download the app & scan your current glasses using only a smartphone, computer screen and magnetic card.
• Get accurate results through a quick, simple process with audio & video tutorials to guide you every step of the way.
• Use the prescription to purchase new glasses online with an exclusive discount.
GlassesUSA.com is the #1 online retailer for prescription eyewear in the US, with a pair of glasses sold every minute! We’re proud of changing the way people buy glasses and making them affordable for everyone.
Discover 7000 styles and a huge selection of brands including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Versace, Gucci and more. Find eyewear for every need including protective eyewear, blue light protection, prescription eyewear with anti-fog coatings, sports glasses, kids’ glasses, contact lenses and more. Try on any frame online from home with our Virtual Mirror to see how they look on you. Enjoy free shipping on all orders right to your door, free returns and a 100% money-back guarantee.
Who can use the Prescription Scanner?
• Healthy individuals, 18 or older
• People with see well their current prescription
• Single vision prescription between -6.00 and 3.00
• Cylinder measurement lower than -2.50
You should not use Prescription Scanner if you:
• Have a progressive, multifocal, or bifocal prescription
• Have a prescription that includes prism
• Have a high single-vision (distance or reading) and/or astigmatism correction
• Take medication that affects your vision
• Have an illness or condition that affects eye health (refer to your doctor).