Go Smart is the Construction Industry App for reading and checking physical and virtual CSCS smartcards and compatible CSCS Partner Card Schemes.
Go Smart has the capability to read and check a cardholder’s details using NFC enabled Android smartphones or tablets or via a device’s camera. The device reads information either directly from the physical smartcard’s chip or from the QR code generated by the virtual smartcard.
Reading and checking smartcards with Go Smart allows card checkers to securely access up-to-date information, in real-time, to validate a cardholder's identity and ensures they have the appropriate training and qualifications for the occupation they are undertaking.
Go Smart also assists card checkers to identify 'fake' and expired cards, with the objective to ultimately improve Health and Safety in the Construction Industry.
Go Smart can read physical smartcards and partner card schemes virtual smartcards both online and offline; giving you the assurance that you can read and check cards even when you have no connectivity.
Why use Go Smart:
• Check for updates since a card was issued or last read
• Verify that cards are valid
• Ensure that cardholders have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out
• Record cards that have been checked, with the time and location where available
• Capture additional cardholder information, avoiding the need to keep paper records
Email: [email protected]
• CourseSight integration – surfacing course outcomes when a card is checked
• Manual card checks, which allows a cardholder’s information to be checked without their card present
• Online card checker functionality
• Bug fixes and performance updates.