By: GoldWave Inc.
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Have you been struggling with Android audio apps that are too basic, have extra costs to add useful features, or are full of ads? Well now you can have the full power of a professional desktop audio editor on Android with GoldWave! No ads! All features included!*
If you are looking for an app to do very basic audio editing, then GoldWave is NOT for you. GoldWave is for serious work.
GoldWave does everything from the simplest recording and editing to sophisticated audio processing, effects, restoration, enhancements, and conversions. It is easy to learn and use.
- Open multiple files.
- Copy, cut, paste, replace, overwrite, mix, and merge audio.
- Apply a variety of effects, such as Echo, Reverb, Flanger, Time, Pitch, Mechanize.
- Adjust the volume of files with Maximize, Match Volume, and Loudness.
- Use the Voice Over effect to automatically fade in and out (duck) background music for voice recordings.
- View useful and cool real-time visuals, including Envelope, Bar, Analog Meter, Spectrum, and Spectrogram.
- Convert files to different formats, such as Wave, MP3, M4A, Numerical Text, and more.
- Eliminate noise and enhance audio with filters, including Noise Reduction, Equalizer, Spectrum Filter, and Parametric Equalizer.
- Edit metadata (tags) and add cue points.
- Evaluate mathematical expressions to generate audio.
- Partial keyboard support (more support coming soon).
- Accessibility enabled with TalkBack
* 20 free saves are included. Extra saves can be purchased for less than a penny per save. Licenses from the desktop version are accepted and provide unlimited saves!.