By: Google LLC
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Google News is a personalised news aggregator that organises and highlights what’s happening in the world so that you can discover more about the stories that matter to you.
Stay up to date on your interests
• The For You tab delivers the top stories across all your favourite topics and sources in one place. Examine in-depth UK and international stories covering science, entertainment, fashion, sports, finance or whatever else you care about.
One story. Numerous perspectives.
• With Full coverage you can be informed on how a story is reported from a variety of sources. With just a tap you’ll see recent headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary and a timeline of events for stories that developed over time.
• The Headlines tab offers an unfiltered view of top and breaking news articles from the UK and around the world. Additional sections let you dig into more on tech news, business news, travel news, national and international news, health and more.
Discover new sources and topics
• The Newsstand tab makes it easy to find and follow the sources that you trust, as well as browse and discover new ones.
Access your favourite news and magazine subscriptions, together
• If you want to support your favourite news publisher, we’ve made it simple to subscribe with your Google Account. This means no more forms, credit card numbers or new passwords. Easily access them all within the same app.
A smart news app built for every phone, everywhere
• Google News is designed to meet the needs of users with different phones and levels of connection.
• When your connection isn’t strong or you need to save data, Google News will continue to work smoothly by slimming down the size of images and downloading less data.
• Articles can be downloaded over Wi-Fi to save for reading later when you are offline..