|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Guitar workstation for composing guitar riffs and solos, encouraging you to experiment and use you creativity. Nail your guitar riffs and solos wherever you are, and experiment and explore new angles in your guitar play.
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (record button) to form guitar riff or guitar solo
• play back mode with guitar up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string & palm muting
• metronome & tempo
• high/low gain, 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency
• full set of functionality but only clean guitar and 12 frets.
1. On start screen, create a new riff or solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform, and more importantly, it’s a blast to play around with."
"A very well developed app for music lovers."