|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Important Notice to all GeoVision users!
1. Before upgrading to GV-Eye V2.7.5, make sure GV-VMS you are using is V18.2.0 (coming soon) or V17.4.0, and GV-DVR / NVR is V8.9.0.
2. The software version earlier than the listed versions requires a patch file to work with GV-Eye V2.7.5.
Patch file for GV-VMS V18.1
Patch file for GV-VMS V17.3
Patch file for GV-DVR/NVR V8.8:
GV-Eye is a free remote view application, allowing you to access GV-IP devices and GV-Software.
For questions or suggestions, contact GeoVision Support at [email protected]
- Connection settings can be added to the address book for quick and direct access. The previous connection settings are saved by default.
- Support for MPEG4/H264/MJPEG/H265 codec up to 704 x 480/704 x 576 resolution and MJPEG/H.264/H265 codec up to 4000 x 3000 resolution
- Display of multiple layouts & channels
- Clicking any channel to access its single view
- Support for PTZ functions, e.g, presets, focus and zoom
- Forcing output devices to send alarms
- Taking a snapshot to save live images
- Two-way audio communication
- Recording playback.