Do you have muscle or joint pain? We’ve made an easy, safe, and effective way to work on your own physical rehabilitation!
Use one of our 12 therapy programs to treat your painful muscles or joints. How does it work? We provide you with a daily training program tailored to your injury and your body. The exercises gradually become more challenging as you grow stronger and your injured tissue recovers.
Kick-start your rehabilitative training and return to a pain-free life. Injurymap introduces a new way to deal with muscle and joint pain: a digital training program you can perform from the comfort of your own home and at your leisure. Our doctors and medical specialists have recommended over 500 exercises and developed an algorithm that ensures that you are always training at the level that suits your exact needs.
No complicated or expensive equipment is needed to use Injurymap. The exercises are designed to be performed at home, and each training session takes a maximum of 30 minutes to complete.
Injurymap covers the following areas:
Injurymap can be configured to send you a notification when it’s time to exercise. The app helps you stay motivated by providing you with different exercises for each training session.
It tracks your progress, too, and gives you a complete and easy-to-use overview of how much you have exercised. Injurymap also contains short, informative articles to help you understand your injury and what you can do to manage it.
Injurymap is CE-marked as a medical device. The CE mark guarantees that Injurymap conforms to the health and safety standards set by the European Union.
Injurymap is free to use for a trial period of 2 weeks in which you can freely cancel your subscription at no cost. Injurymap requires a paid subscription after the trial period expires:
• 12 months / £40.99
• 1 month / £8.99
Injurymap can be configured to send you notifications when it’s time to exercise. The app will help you stay motivated by providing you with new and different exercises for each training session.
No complicated machines or expensive equipment are needed to use Injurymap. The exercises are designed to be performed in the comfort of your own home and each training session takes a maximum of 30 minutes to complete.
The app tracks your progress and gives you a complete and easy-to-use overview of how much you have exercised. Injurymap also contains short and informative articles that help you understand your injury and what you can do to manage it.
• The subscription period is 1 month / 12 months and provides full access to all exercises in Injurymap.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• Please notice that subscriptions are automatically renewed unless automatic renewal has been turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can always cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription by navigating to your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of the 2 weeks free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.