|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Logic Calculator Free is an app that gives the truth value of a logical proposition from 2 different ways: you can enter the individual truth value of the variables to deliver a single truth value true or false that corresponds the whole proposition, or you can enter the logical proposition and it automatically gives a truth table with all possible combinations depending the number of variables in use. In that case the result can be a tautology, a contingency or a contradiction.
The calculator also has a comparison mode. It compares up to 3 propositions to verify their equivalency. After the verification it automatically builds the truth table of the comparison.
Supported opperations: AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, IMPLICATION, BICONDITIONAL.
- Up to 6 variables available in this Free version (64 possible combinations).
- Syntax errors marked to find them more easily.
- Keyboard customization.
- Parenthesis, square brackets and key brackets nested for complex calculations.
- Step by step demonstration.
- List of last propositions calculated.
- Inference rules list with the possibility to test any of them.
- NEW! Equivalence laws list with examples.
- Truth tables theory of all logical operators.
- No internet connection required to calculate!
- More calculation modes in future updates!.