|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
With the Medgate App your doctor is always available. Find out whether a teleconsultation could help to treat your health concerns and book a medical consultation immediately by phone or video – 24 hours a day, from wherever you are. One of Medgate’s 100 doctors will take time for you and give you expert advice and treatment. You can benefit from our almost 20 years of experience in telemedicine.
• Access to a competent team of doctors around the clock, 365 days a year
• No long waiting times, no unnecessary medical consultations
• Consultation and treatment by experienced medical specialists (including the issue of prescriptions, medical certificates and referrals)
• Thanks to artificial intelligence, you can find out quickly whether a teleconsultation or a visit to your family doctor is best for you
• Receive a summary of your consultation with the doctor as a treatment plan via the App
• Record your personal Medgate doctor
• Recognized by all Swiss health insurers
• For people insured with Telmed: Overview of all treatments arranged and registered with Medgate, as well as straightforward updating of your treatment plan with a referral or extension of your treatment period
This is how it works:
1. Enter your symptoms and receive advice on whether treatment over the phone/video or a visit to your family doctor is best for you
2. Book an appointment for a phone or video consultation
3. Receive a consultation and treatment from experienced doctors
4. View your personal treatment plan
5. For people insured with Telmed: direct online alteration of your treatment plan
Functions of the Medgate App
• Entering symptoms
• Recommendation for teleconsultation or visit to your family doctor
• Appointment booking for consultation with a Medgate doctor (up to 48 hours in advance)
• Medical treatment and consultation by phone or video
• Digital treatment plan
- Record your favorite doctors
• All persons insured in Switzerland as well as customers of Barmenia
• Easy access with Touch ID
Security is a top priority for Medgate’s Partner Network. That is why Medgate attaches great importance to data protection with the Medgate App. The user’s identity is checked with a verification process based on the identity card. The Medgate App is CE-certified as a medical device.
The consultation is billed as part of the statutory benefits by the health insurance company (similar to ajust like a visit to a the doctor in a medical practice) and is recognized by all Swiss health insurers. A teleconsultation costs an average of CHF 50.00.
In addition, some insurance models of our health insurance partners do not even incur any franchise or deductible costs.
The Medgate App undergoes ongoing development and adaptation to the needs of its users. We look forward to your feedback so that we can continue to improve the Medgate App..