|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
With MP3 Video Converter you can extract audio from video files and optionally convert the audio to MP3. You can queue up multiple conversions and cancel any conversion being currently processed.
You can view/play the video before converting it and select from a number of conversion rates. After the conversion has completed you can view the file from the tracks tab.
From the tracks tab you can do various things with the file. Play it with the built in player, share it or set it as the default ringtone.
1) Extract audio and convert to MP3
2) Queue multiple conversions
3) Cancel a conversion
4) Built in player to play any audio extracted
5) Share your tracks
6) Set any audio track as your default ringtone, alarm or notification
7) Supports various bit rate conversions for optimal performance: 128(CBR) - 245(VBR)
This app uses open source libraries like LAME and FFMpeg.