|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
We made this app to help you easily understand and find info about music theory.
Please, contact us if you have any problems with the app, or if you want to give us feedback!
You can find information about:
• Circle of fifths
• Note values
• Symbols (dynamics, articulation etc.)
There are four different exercises available:
• Intervals - listening exercise
• Chords - listening exercise
• Note Reading - reading exercise (treble and bass clef)
• Intervals - reading exercise
This app uses:
Thanks to Joe Pas for helping me with the English translation..