By: Quanticapps Ltd
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Tired of looking for the remote control for your LG TV? Want to control multiple LG TVs with a single remote? If so, it's time to upgrade your basic plastic remote control to a smart remote control app and control your LG Smart TV right from your Android device!
The Smart Remote for LG TVs connects to your smart TV over WiFi and lets you turn your TV on and off, change channels, control the volume, enter text using a real keyboard, control all smart TV features, and much more.
Upgrade your clunky remote to a powerful app:
* Turn your Smart TV ON and OFF (Supported models only)
* Change TV channels up and down, or enter a channel number to jump right
* Increase or decrease the volume of your TV
* Mute the sound of your TV with a single tap (silent mode)
* Change the input source (HDMI, PC, AV, etc)
* Add multiple Smart TVs to the app and control them from one place.
* Navigate Smart TV features
* Add the widget to your home screen
* Use the trackpad while browsing the web
* Quick access to built-in smart apps like Netflix
* Widget directly integrated into the notification center
* Media content: You can easily stream your local content to your TV directly from the app.
The Smart Remote for LG TV app is compatible with all the LG Smart TV OLED and NanoCell TVs with WebOS and Netcast systems.
FYI - We use this remote control ourselves, so we're always working hard to add more features. We'd love to hear how you use your Smart Remote for LG TV, so please leave us a review and a rating.
Disclaimer: This app is not an official LG application. We are not affiliated with LG Electronics in any way..