|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
This ballistic Calculator was designed to be a tool for recreational long range shooters, Army Snipers, Police Snipers, Law Enforcement Officers, hunters and others. It helps shooters calculate hold overs and scope settings necessary for accurate long range shots. A log of fired fired shots is kept to make Data On Previous Engagements (DOPE) available for a later review.
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian, Polish, Russian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Certain Sniper Calculator features, like how the menu is displayed, can be configured using this link:
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
Company WEB site: http://www.milsistemika.com
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/.