By: Sukhpreet Singh
|Variant||Architecture||Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Sukhmani or Sukhmani Sahib is the title given to the Gurbani in raga Gauri Sukhmani in the Guru Granth Sahib which in turn appears in the major musical measure Raga Gauri to which it belongs. It is a lengthy composition, written by Guru Arjan Dev, the fifth Sikh Guru.
The sacred prayer spans 35 pages from page 262 to page 296 of the Guru Granth Sahib. Surprisingly, many ardent Sikhs include the recitation of this Bani in their daily regimen of Nitnem.
The physical site, where the Guru around AD 1602-03 composed this composition was once enclosed by a dense wood. The location is still marked on the bank of the Ramsar pool in the city of Amritsar, near the famous Golden Temple the Harimandir Sahib.
## New Features Added ##
(1) Fullscreen mode added. (See the top toolbar)
(2) Night mode feature added. (See the Bottom toolbar)
(3) Resume audio paath feature added: now you can resume audio paath from where you stopped.
(4) Audio Paath paused on incoming call even the app is in background.
(5) Audio Paath stops when another audio player/app plays the audio.
Key Features of the app Sukhmani Sahib:
1) This app is developed using latest android meterial design.
2) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
3) Meaning of the path on every page.
4) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
5) One can select path language from Gurmukhi, English and Hindi.
6) One can share this app with friends and family.
7) Themes: User can change theme.
8) One can go to any page using GO option.
The design of the Sukhmani Sahib app is very simple.
We hope you will like the app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: [email protected]