қолданба туралы ақпарат
How would you place them in orbit? If you are interested in Astronomy and looking for a powerful yet easy to use 3D universe sandbox app to create and simulate a whole new galaxy with realistic physics and gravity rules, then you’ve come to the right place. Pocket Universe, the 3D gravity sandbox game, provides you the ultimate power to explore the infinite space and simulate your own space full of different planets, gas giants, and stars. In this gravity simulator app, you get to customize literally any aspect of these particles to simulate and design your very own pocket universe sandbox. Once you are satisfied with your customized solar system (or any other combination of particles, planets, and stars), you get to easily add it to your collection, take a screenshot and share it with the world. Pocket Universe comes with a clean and neat design and the 3D simulation is so smooth that you won’t feel any difficulties or lags when bombarding your planets, or applying any condition to them. And make sure not to take the realistic gravity lensing effect as granted when looking at a black hole. It’s just fascinating. Is Pocket Universe Easy to Use? Is this 3D universe sandbox with realistic physics simulation powerful enough to create and design different planets, gas giants and stars? The answer is a BIG yes! But are the simulation tools easy to use? The answer is even a BIGGER yes! The user interface is so friendly, that you’ll get used to it after going through the step-by-step tutorial and trying available tools for a few times. After that, you just need to use your imagination and be creative to form some unique pocket universes with gravity simulator based on physics rules. If you are going to redesign our lovely solar system in our galaxy, you’ll have access to all the planets (mars, moon, earth, mercury etc, and you have the power to unlock new worlds by meeting the right conditions, colliding with the right objects, and altering mass and sea level while keeping the temperature stable. To smash stuff together and create new planets, make sure to crash the right ones together. Tip: To raise the sea level, hit a planet with ice meteors, and use rock meteors to lower the sea level.
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Supports Space NavigatorTM binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
• The most beautiful universe sandbox game available on mobile devices.
• Massive variation of procedural planets, gas giants and stars.
• Name your creations or use the unique random name generator.
• 3D graphics that are out of this world.
• Black hole with realistic gravity lensing effect.
• Features all the planets from our solar system which are unlocked everyday.
• Share epic screenshots of your pocket universe with friends.
• The ultimate gravity sandbox game for those who love space simulators.
• Illustrating the phase of the moon with a picture
• Percentage of the visible moonarea
• list of upcoming full- & newmoons
• journey through time - in the past and future
• no permission needed
Size: Varies by device (39.9MB - 45.6MB)
Version: Varies by device
• Access fine (e.g., GPS) location
• Access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, Wi-Fi) location
• Open network sockets
• Discover and pair bluetooth devices
• Access information about networks
• Required to be able to access the camera device
• Connect to paired bluetooth devices
• Read from external storage
• Get notified that the operating system has finished booting
• Write to external storage
Minimum Operating System: Android 4.0.3
Več od razvijalca